With just five bedrooms, our riad is ideally set up to offer a warm personal welcome. Guests are made to feel like old friends, their every request taken care of whether that’s a romantic dinner on the airy roof terrace, a cooking lesson with our talented chef or a day trip to the Atlas mountains. Pampering is available on the premises too, courtesy of our elegant spa and traditional hammam.
- Airport transfers (advised for first-time visitors to Marrakesh) – from €15 for 2 people
- Lunch – €12 per person (salads, meat skewers, dessert)
- Dinner – €17 per person (three courses, tea, water)
- Hammam - from €18 to €28
- Massage – €23 for 45 minutes. €30 for 1 hour
- Manicure – €11
- Pedicure – €14
- Henna – from €5
- Cooking lesson – €37 per person (market visit, lesson, dinner and an embroidered apron 'The Riad Berbere' as a gift)
- Day trips to destinations including the coast, Atlas mountains and desert
- Private parties. Price upon request.
- Dance and yoga tuition. Price upon request.
- Dinner with local entertainment such as traditional musicians and belly dancers. Price upon request.
- Car hire reservations – http://www.sweettour.fr/